Increase your Value.
With WaveChanger Collaborative Facilitation Training
Move Your Career Forward?
You love your job as a meeting facilitator or trainer. And, you value the trust your organization puts in you to get the job done… because you always come through. But sometimes, the stress can be nerve-racking. Constantly planning for varying group sizes, diverse subjects and work teams – and even personality types.
How do you ensure these meetings are always productive and deliver the expected outcome?
How do you get everyone in the room to collaborate without gimmicky techniques?
And, how can you confidently prepare for meeting-after-meeting without wearing yourself out?
WaveChanger Collaborative Facilitation Training provides a proven process to help you achieve collaborative results with less pressure.
will help you:
- Improve your confidence in facilitating complex meetings
- Reduce your tress with a proven process
- Increase the productivity of sessions
- Increase your value to the organization
- Minimize session disruptions
- Breakdown barriers to collaboration
- Be yourself without gimmicky techniques
- Connect diverse groups into working teams
Collaborative Facilitation Training
Designed for facilitators and trainers who are expected to facilitate meetings with complex or urgent topics, across diverse teams … and get results. WaveChanger Facilitation Training is different from most facilitation training because it is based on a proven process and methodology that helps cut silos and garner engagement.
WaveChanger is a 1-day training that includes a mixture of video pre-work, in-class instruction, and hands-on learning that lets participants hone their skills in a nurturing environment. There’s no gimmicky facilitation tricks — and no need to be the subject matter expert on the facilitation topic. WaveChanger gives you the tools needed to get all participants engaged and productive. So you can get the results needed, without feeling overwhelmed or out of control.
What you will learn:
- Learn the WaveChanger methodology and process
- How to design a collaborative facilitation meeting to ensure outcomes
- Understand how to apply the methodology across any situation
- How to engage and align diverse groups without facilitation tricks
- Understand how to create opportunities that inspire innovation and ‘ah-ha’ thinking
- Learn how to manage disruptions, common session killers and various personalities to keep collaboration on
- Explore different management decision models and their outcomes
What you will take away:
- A proven process that reduces stress and prep time
- A robust system of principles that you can adapt to any meeting
- An understanding of how to create renewed energy and a sense of accountability among participants
- Confidence in your abilities to engage diverse teams and build deeper relationships
- Execution methodologies that consistently deliver results
Great for Facilitators, Trainers, & Project Managers who:
- Facilitate large meetings with complex and/or urgent issues
- Work with diverse teams, cultures, and personalities
- Have high demands for multiple meetings
- Want to improve skills & confidence
- Seeking to enhance career
- Want to improve collaboration and ownership of participants
- Wants to be the ‘go-to’ person to facilitate meetings within the organization
“What was most helpful for me was that on a personal level I realized that *I* can do it.
I never thought I would be able to create or lead complex sessions, but after experiencing the RbC training I saw that I in fact can.”
Ready to move your career forward?
Business/ForProfitCollaborative Facilitation Training
- One-Time Investment
- Multiple Online Training Videos
- Two-Day Classroom Experience
- Facilitators Journal
- Facilitator Certificate
What our Students are saying
"This training is applicable to almost any situation in the private sector, public sector, or non-profit sector. It's based upon solid principles of group dynamics."
“RbC taught me how to pull the answer out of the room. I may have ideas and solutions for their problem but them owning the idea and solution is key, and helping them find it from among their gathered and trusted voices ensures ownership and long-term buy-in."
"RbC allows the leader to lead the team so that the team takes responsibility and ownership of decisions. It helps the leader to truly lead - equipping others and bringing out the best from every individual.”
"Collaboration is a myth without a way to get the right people in the room, with the right attitude and tools to have the right conversation!"
"I think it's super helpful and effective not only for 2-day strategy sessions where you make major advances. The tools and philosophy are also very helpful for staff gatherings, training events, coaching, and many other group facilitation opportunities."
"For me this kind of results-based conversations and collaboration are the future. When you need to address and solve a problem, Millenials will want to be part of the solution. With this kind of process the ownership can be so much higher and the long lasting impact far more reaching."
"I'm fascinated by the focus on iteration in RbC facilitation, and the way it both allows understanding to happen, plus it includes introvert's insights in the process."
"On a personal level: that *I* can do it. I never thought I would be able to create or lead such a session, but after experiencing the RbC training I saw that I in fact can."
"Tom was great in teaching as well as role-modeling and at the same time we had our own learning experiences. Theory and action went together and was therefore so valuable. We saw the process in action."
"The RbC Method is unique. It leads people to a place of ownership."
"Just going though the session design exercise and experiencing it right there allowed all that knowledge from the online course to form a coherent understanding of RbC."
"The overall approach was most helpful, particularly understanding how you can bring alignment with the right process."
"I would recommend this training because it makes people aware, that people need to understand & own the changes for them to move forward together."