About RbC Training Prices
RbC Training prices vary based on attendee location and type of organization (profit/nonprofit).
We offer regular training in the U.S., Western Europe and Eastern Europe.
Discounted pricing is shown below for nonprofit organizations, including social organizations, churches and ministries.
Other Questions about pricing? Click Here to Ask!
United StatesFor Profit/Business Organization
Western EuropeFor Profit/Business Organization
United StatesNonProfit Organization
Western EuropeNonProfit Organization
About RbC Training
The RbC Training Experience
RbC training is as interactive and collaborative as an RbC session itself.
It includes knowledge transfer, role-playing, and group discussions. It incorporates multiple interactions which engage students at both the head and heart level.
The three-day training is both intense and energetic.
Students will be challenged to expand their emotional intelligence as they tackle the challenges of facilitating both small and large groups.
In this training, students will learn how to both design and facilitate collaborative sessions using the RbC method.
Designing RbC Sessions
As such, it is guided by a “Design”, rather than in-the-moment facilitation techniques.
A Design is a detailed agenda created by the leaders of a session and the facilitator prior to the session itself. This ensures that the conversations and work done in the session will accomplish the goals and objectives set for the session.
You will develop skills to work with leadership to determine goals/objective and set proper expectations for a successful session.
Using this skills you will then be able to create a proper design to achieve those goals and objectives.
In the training you will learn :
- How create an effective session design
- How to apply the 6 P’s model to establish session objectives and expectations
- How the key principles of the RbC Method (Attitudes and Action) apply
- How to apply the RbC Models to create a robust collaborative experience for participants
- How to create the best venue for your session
- How to determine the number and type of participants
How to choose the types of Activities to achieve session outcomes
- How to sequence Activities for best group interactions
- How to develop appropriate Assignments for each Activity
- How and when to best use RbC visual worksheets
- How to leverage and apply RbC Kits to enhance standard session types
Facilitating RbC Sessions
Because it is based on Design, the facilitator’s role is more that of a coach rather than a “process cop”.
The facilitators main role is to guide participants through the planned Activities in the Design. Facilitators monitor both individual and group interactions.
RbC facilitators know when to stimulate creative thinking and when to focus workgroups on detailed action planning. They are able to create the best dialogue, engage each person and elicit the best thinking all while ensuring the objectives of each Activity are accomplished. Their focus is enabling the RbC process and not controlling the outcomes.
The RbC facilitator is focused on helping participants have the best conversations, they can, to do what God is calling them to do.
During the training they learn:
- How to create and manage workgroups in the Session
- How to manage dominant personalities
- How to incorporate the proper spiritual rhythm for the session
- How to use the RbC method to address common session killers like:
- Dominating personalities/roles
- Wandering into rabbit trails
- Disengaged/disgruntled participants
- Information overload
- How to manage emotional topics/conversations
- How to lead large group discussions that gather all viewpoints
- How to lead conversations with Open and Closed questions
- How to create opportunities for emergence and “aha” thinking
- How to lead workgroups in developing detailed plans for action